Search This Blog

Sunday 22 May 2016

Stupid Answers For Stupid Questions


1. Someone calls u at 2:am in the night and
ask u "are u sleeping?"
Ans: no, l'm picking beans.
2. You are washing your boss car and your best friend who knows everything about you sees you and still asked u ''what are you doing?''

Ans: Am watering the car to see if it can grow to Yutong bus.
3. They see u coming out from the
bathroom, wet, "did u just have a bath?"
Ans: no, I fell into the toilet bowl. 4. You just came back to your town after a long stay elsewhere yet people see you and ask ''Have you come?''
Ans: No, your just talking with my ghost, I haven't come.
5. You standing right in front of the elevator
on the ground floor going to ur office, yet
they ask; "going up?"
Ans: no, I'm waiting for my office to come down and meet me!
5. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch
of flowers and u still asks him; "are those
flowers?"
Ans: no baby, they're carrots!
6. You're in the queue at the cinema to buy
tickets, a friend see's u and ask; "what are u
doing here?"
Ans: I'm here to pay my skul fees!
7. When people see u lying down with ur
eyes closed, they still ask; "are u sleeping?"
Ans: No! I'm practicing to die.
8. You went to a restaurant and the waiter
asks u: "pls can I get u a table?"
Ans: No. I'm here to eat on the floor.
9. U woke up early in the morning brushing your teeth and someone ask ''you are you awake?''
Ans: No am taking a nap
10. Your dressed in your working gear and you friend sees you and still ask; ''are you going to work?''
Ans: No am going to catch grasshoppers.
11. Are u reading this post?
Ans:...........?
Have a nyc day!

No comments:

Post a Comment