Search This Blog

Saturday 17 October 2015

BE care full what you say to kids some kids are smarter than you think

Image result for picture of cartoon sleeping student

Teacher fell asleep in class and a little naughty boy, Pintu, walked up to him, Little Pintu: “Teacher are you sleeping in class?” Teacher: “No I am not sleeping in class.” Little Pintu: “What were you doing sir ?” Teacher: “I was talking to God.” The next day the naughty boy fell asleep in class and the same teacher walks up to him… Teacher: “young man, you are sleeping in my class.” Little Pintu: “No not me sir, I am not sleeping.” Angry teacher: “What were you doing.??” Little Pintu: “I was talking to God.” Angry teacher: “What did He say??” Little Pintu: “God said He never spoke to you yesterday…”

No comments:

Post a Comment